Gotham City Impostors Officially Announced
Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment have officially announced and confirmed Gotham City Impostors, a first-person shooter where players will battle for control of Gotham City, which is overrun with impostors inspired by DC Comics characters Batman and The Joker.
“Gotham City Impostors blows apart expectations for superhero games with an exaggerated take on first person shooters, set in a part of the DC Universe players have never seen before. Monolith is creating a game that turns Gotham City upside down and we think fans are going to have a blast with this creative twist on multiplayer heroism and anti-heroism as they play up the classic rivalry between Batman and The Joker.” —Samantha Ryan, Senior Vice President, Production and Development, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Aperture Science 1940s Logo Pint Glass
Sold in the Valve online store for $12.95
Note: If you drink lemonade from this pint glass, Cave Johnson will find you and burn your house down. With LEMONS.
Gears of War 3 Epic and Limited Editions Unveiled
Epic Games and Microsoft has officially unveiled the Epic and Limited editions of the upcoming Gears of War 3.
Here’s the details:
Limited Edition ($79.99 USD) [Pictured Above]
- An Octus Award Box with an Octus Service Medal. It’s a 1:1 match in size and weight. This zinc-alloy cog-shaped medal replicates the award given to Adam Fenix in recognition of his work on the Hammer of Dawn.
- Exclusive unlockable Adam Fenix multiplayer character (Each Octus Service Medal will be engraved with a special Xbox LIVE code that can be used to unlock Adam Fenix.).
- The personal effects of Adam Fenix. This includes his “Last Will and Testament,” the initial Hammer of Dawn schematic, and other Fenix mementos.
Epic Edition ($149.99 USD) [Pictured Here]
- A Limited Edition Marcus Fenix Statue designed by Epic Games Art Director Chris Perna, and expertly crafted by the artisans at Triforce. It’s 11.2 inches in height and 8.9 inches in diameter. It weighs 3.7 lb.
- The Art and Design Behind Gears of War by Tom Bissell. With this book, Tom Bissell will give readers a behind-the-scenes look into the Gears of War saga through 96 pages of interviews, photos, concept art, and more!
- Infected Omen Weapon Pack (Custom multiplayer skins for the game’s five starting weapons: Lancer, Retro Lancer, Hammerburst, Sawed-Off Shotgun, and Gnasher Shotgun.
- Everything that comes in the Limited Edition.
The Limited and Epic Editions of Gears of War 3 are the only way to get these collectibles and DLC, so if you really want’em, you might as well get them when they launch!
Gears of War 3 is expected for release on September 20 (September 22 in Japan) on the Xbox 360.
UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A START
just doodlin’ around.
First “Bioshock Infinite” Gameplay Trailer Blows Minds, Blimps
Can you taste that? It’s the taste of an instant classic in our midst. Bioshock Infinite’s E3 gameplay demo trailer is finally out a month after it first debuted and it has stunned me far more than I expected. The intense action, nerve-racking universe, twisted minds of Columbia… this small sample of what’s to come in 2012 is simply spectacular.